My major research interests are in developing in vivo and ex vivo MR methods (using MRI and MRS) for early diagnosis of cancer and prognosis of therapy. Other interests include NMR based metabolomics to understand cancer biology.
1. Response of Degarelix treatment in human prostate cancer monitored by HR-MAS 1H NMR spectroscopy.
2. Metabolomic changes during cellular transformation monitored by metabolite-metabolite correlation analysis and correlated with gene expression.
3. Artefacts in 1H NMR-based metabolomic studies on cell cultures.
4. Normalization of metabolomics data with applications to correlation maps.
5. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of cancer metabolism and response to therapy.