My major research interests are in developing in vivo and ex vivo MR methods (using MRI and MRS) for early diagnosis of cancer and prognosis of therapy. Other interests include NMR based metabolomics to understand cancer biology.
1. ApcMin/+ tumours and normal mouse small intestines show linear metabolite concentration and DNA cytosine hydroxymethylation gradients from pylorus to colon.
2. The Factor Inhibiting HIF Asparaginyl Hydroxylase Regulates Oxidative Metabolism and Accelerates Metabolic Adaptation to Hypoxia.
3. Translating in vivo metabolomic analysis of succinate dehydrogenase deficient tumours into clinical utility.
4. Exploration of human brain tumour metabolism using pairwise metabolite-metabolite correlation analysis (MMCA) of HR-MAS 1H NMR spectra.
5. Special Issue: Cancer Metabolism.
6. Response of Degarelix treatment in human prostate cancer monitored by HR-MAS 1H NMR spectroscopy.